St Catherine’s stands in the garden of a former convent (1354). In the 1500s it was rebuilt as an Augustinián monastery. In 1737, a new Baroque church was built, but it retained the slender steeple of the old Gothic church. Its octagonal shape gives it the nickname “The Prague minaret”.
Location: Kateřinská; Closed to the public
In Czech: Kostel svaté Kateřiny Alexandrijské