There are a few things to consider before booking your serviced apartment in Prague:
- Are there any stairs to climb? Many historical houses in the centre of Prague have no elevators.
- Are the beds “European-style” (two beds pushed together) or “matrimonial” (one large bed)?
- Are there any clubs or restaurants in the building? Sometimes the noise can be bothersome.
Renting short term apartment is a good option for those staying in Prague for longer, usually at least a week or two – though it is possible to rent a flat for a one day stay too. Apartments are typically more spacious than hotels and also cheaper or comparable to three-star hotels. Usually there won’t be daily linen service or a maid, but there should be a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. Most of apartments provide clean towels and high-speed Wi-Fi internet access. Apartments are available everywhere in Prague. When searching listings take note that “3+1” means an apartment with three major rooms (usually two bedrooms and a living room) plus a kitchen. “2+kk” indicates a two-room apartment with a kitchenette. “1+kk” is a studio apartment. Rent can range from 900 CZK to 3,000 CZK per night.
- www.prague-apartments.co.uk – fully equipped 2 bedroom apartment in Andel area (for up to 5 persons).
- www.apartments.cz – run by Prague-based E-Travel, who also manage the well-designed www.travel.cz; one of the widest offers on the web. Plenty of pictures.
- www.a-prague.cz – Athos Travel offers all kinds of accommodations and incoming services, including apartments.
- www.marys.cz – not just apartments but also other hotels and pensions, transfers, excursions, etc. Lots of pictures with good info, quick service.
- www.pragueaccommodations.com – beautiful, tastefully furnished apartments in historical buildings located in the Malá Strana area; great for families.
- www.b35.cz – B35 is an excellent budget hotel just outside of the city center; an adjoining building, managed by the same people, offers affordable, bright apartments for rent. Fantastic penthouse with terrace and fireplace sleeps up to six!
- www.apart-vysehrad.cz – apartments in the Vysehrad area of Prague, south of the city center, near the river.
- www.untours.com – a Prague two-week package (apartment plus air ticket and transfers, orientation, and support) can be booked through Untours, a veteran of the US travel industry.
- www.penzion.cz – apartment house located 4bus stop from Wenceslas square, special discounts for groups.
- www.prague-stay.com – 36 exclusive and select Prague apartments. The centrally located serviced apartments, situated in renovated historic buildings, are available for short, medium or long-term stay.
- www.praguecentralapartments.com – native English speaking, Prague based management, offering Prague apartments to suit all needs and catering specifically for short term tourist holidays in Prague for over 5 years.
- www.praguenet.com – apartments, flats to let, short term apartment rentals, vacation rentals, furnished apartments for rent, apartment exchanges and more.
- www.prague-city-apartments.cz – Prague accommodation in city centre, spacious and fully furnished Prague apartments in historical centre.
- www.apartments-in-prague.org – offering very nice, private apartments in Prague’s center for substantially less than a Prague hotel costs.
- www.homesweethome.cz/en/ – rentals and sales of residential and commercial properties in Prague and beyond