Occupying half the eastern side of Charles Square, this former Jesuit college was built by Carlo Lurago and Paul Ignaz Bayer between 1656 and 1702. The two sculptured portals are the work of Johann Georg Wirch. After 1773 the college became a military hospital. Today it is a teaching hospital and part of Charles University.
Location: Karlovo náměstí 36. Closed to the public.
In Czech: Jezuitská kolej