If you are organizing a stag party in Prague here are some tips:
Here we bring you some cautionary tips about adult entertainment. Thanks to the former popularity of Prague as a stag destination, several cabarets and especially strip clubs have sprung up on the side streets at the upper end of Wenceslas Square. With the downturn in stag parties, many of the establishments have become quite aggressive in attracting clients. When passing by at night you might be approached by groups of black guys with cabaret and club leaflets, offering to show you a place for a “good time”. Although these places are legal, they aren’t always very safe or cheap. Some of those establishments charge large sums of money for the time you stay, or have other hidden fees; others simply charge outrageous fees for drinks. Around these areas, be sure to watch your wallet. If you are lured into one of those establishments, expect to pay around 5000 CZK for one hour of good time, around 500 CZK for one drink, which is three times more than in other similar clubs outside of the Wenceslas Square district. Professional thieves frequent the same areas, and target those who have had too much to drink.
- The cheapest accommodation can usually be found in serviced apartments (some of them can accommodate up to 12 persons).
- Book airport transfer for your group as it will be cheaper than using a taxi service if your group is a large one.
- There are a lot of stag activities to choose from but a lot of them are just tourist traps – you will pay inflated prices for a poor-quality activity. Check well before you book and perhaps use TripAdvisor to give you some ideas.
- If you are planning to book a decent-priced restaurant, sometimes much better deals can be found not too far from the city centre and in most cases it is worth paying for a taxi rather than eating in the centre of the city.
- If you want to make your night colourful, then there are many adult clubs that feature for private lap dances, strip shows, and even private sessions to make you feel the heat. But some of that establishment might charge very high prices for drinks – it is wise to check prices before you place your order. Other than these ones, you will also find a lot of bars, pubs, discos and most importantly gorgeous casinos to try your luck in there.
- Some bars and restaurants in the city centre do not allow access to stag groups. Drunken or offensive behaviour is dealt with according to Czech law and may result in detention and or fines.