The first baroque church in Prague (built between 1611 and 1613) belongs to the barefooted Carmelites. It was formerly called the Church of the Holy Trinity and was later renamed after the Battle of the White Mountain. The church became world-famous thanks to the Prague Bambino – the infant Jesus wax figure (of Spanish origin) – which was presented to the church by Polyxena of Lobkowicz (1628). Every year on the last Sunday in May, a celebration is held to mark the anniversary of the coronation of the Bambino di Praga by the bishop in 1655. Services are held in the church in Czech, English, French, Italian and Spanish.