St. George’s Basilica is just next to the Royal Palace. Prague’s oldest Romanesque structure dates from the 10th century and houses Bohemia’s first convent. The convent no longer serves a religious function and has been converted into a gallery of Gothic Czech art. Bohemian painters’ remarkable works on display are the Bust of the Talking Apostle painted in 1725 by Petr Brandl and Self Portrait by Jan Kupecký. There are also two delightful landscapes by Roland Savery.