This baroque palace located on the left-hand side of Nerudova Street No. 5 replaced four old houses and was given its current appearance by Giovanni Santini in 1713-14. Ferdinand Maxmilián Brokoff decorated the façade with statues of Moors, allegorical busts representing Day and Night and statues signifying the four continents known to antiquity (Europe, Asia, America and Africa). Today the Morzinský Palace houses the Romanian Embassy.
In Czech: Morzinský palác