This Baroque church was built in the mid-14th century for Benedictine’s convent. Later this church was destroyed in Husite Wars and not long after damaged by fire in the 1689. The exterior of this church, rebuilt after fire, preserves the original Gothic buttresses and high windows, but the vault of the nave was rebuilt in Baroque style. Inside is a painting of St Joseph on the high altar, a 14th-century Pieta, statue of St Ann and busts of St Wenceslas and St Adalbert. In front of the church stands a stone statue of St John Nepomuk.
Location: Dušní, Široká, Josefov
Open: only for services
In Czech: Kostel svatého Ducha